Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers
As Finance Assistant, you will support Finance Department with the interface between our LATAM entities located in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia and Mexico at our headquarters in USA. In this position, you will take care of checking all documentation related to the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly finance basis and closings including but not limited to: receivable and payable transactions; bank transactions; cash-flow assistance; billing invoices, purchases invoice, internet banking inputs and outputs. All processes, procedures and tasks will be carried out under supervision and assistance of Finance Analyst and Accounting Manager.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Represent Netcracker's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence;
- Generate the Bank Statements, Payment Proofs and Return File from Internet Banking for all LATAM entities;
- Perform payment write-offs via return file or payment journal for all LATAM entities;
- Generate the remittance file with open payments in Finance System, upload it in Internet Banking and request the approval for Treasury team for all LATAM entities;
- Perform month-end and quarterly finance activities, including bank reconciliations, variance analysis and commentary for assigned accounts;
- Review and submit to approval the Master Purchase Orders created by the purchasers;
- Create the Purchase Invoices and submit the account distribution to Accounting Analyst validation for all LATAM entities;
- Assist the Finance Analyst in all Finance matters;
- All other duties, as assigned.
Experience & Requirements:
- Graduated in Finance or Finishing University Degree
- 1-2 years experience with Payments and Finance Systems
- Fluent in English, Portuguese. Spanish a Plus