If digital transformation, next-generation technology, and growth opportunities excite you, then join our Netcracker Technology team! Our culture and collaborative work environment are the keys to our success. Here you will work with the best in class global teams, earn a competitive salary and contribute to the largest digital transformations around the world.
What’s in it for you?
At Netcracker, we are all entrepreneurs. This means we get creative when thinking of technical solutions, we explore possibilities and innovations and get excited about new technology. We take complete ownership of our roles and aren’t micromanaged or left feeling like just another number. The results we achieve are highly visible to our leadership team and we are recognized for our work and promoted accordingly.
What’s the scope of this role?
You will use your entrepreneurial work ethic and competitive sales personality to identify areas where Netcracker’s technical solutions bring value to our top customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Cooperate with business units and customers to identify systems, processes and information resources requiring security protection;
- Cooperate with engineering teams to deliver information security systems and processes;
- Analyze business processes, IT systems for potential security gaps and risks, define security requirements;
- Act as a IT and\or security SME in the implementation projects, both internal and customer’s;
- Support internal and 3rd-party security audits;
- Project management
Lead implementation of IT and\or information security projects and initiatives within the Company;
- Security architecture
- Creating and maintaining security architecture design;
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures;
- Perform periodical reviews of security architecture and controls to ensure compliance to security standards and best practices;
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in IT and\or Information Security;
- Knowledgeable in IT and IT Security processes, concepts and practices (COBiT, ITIL, ISO2700X, NIST, PCI DSS, SSAE16, local legislation);
- Knowledgeable in IT Security controls (AV, DLP, SIEM, PKI, PIM, IdM, etc.),
- High level of English verbal/writing skills is a must – B2 or higher;
- BSc/ MSc degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Security, Applied Mathematics, or similar
Who is Netcracker Technology?
We are a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization, and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.