IT Security Manager
Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Netcracker Technology is looking to hire an IT Manager to support our Global Security Organization ! You will be responsible for the operational oversight of the IT Security Infrastructure in all our Projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Security architecture
- Creating and maintaining security architecture design;
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures;
- Perform periodical reviews of security architecture and controls to ensure compliance to security standards and best practices;
- Project management
Lead implementation of IT and\or information security projects and initiatives within the Company;
- Cooperate with business units and customers to identify systems, processes and information resources requiring security protection;
- Cooperate with engineering teams to deliver information security systems and processes;
- Analyze business processes, IT systems for potential security gaps and risks, define security requirements;
- Act as a IT and\or security SME in the implementation projects, both internal and customer’s;
- Support internal and 3rd-party security audits;
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in IT and\or Information Security;
- Knowledgeable in IT and IT Security processes, concepts and practices (COBiT, ITIL, ISO2700X, NIST, PCI DSS, SSAE16, local legislation);
- Knowledgeable in IT Security controls (AV, DLP, SIEM, PKI, PIM, IdM, etc.),
- High level of English verbal/writing skills is a must – B2 or higher;
- BSc/ MSc degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Security, Applied Mathematics, or similar