Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
We are seeking an Accounting Supervisor/Manager to join the Netcracker ’s Global Accounting and Reporting team at its corporate headquarters. As the global accounting and reporting team, we drive the global accounting close process including the consolidation and reporting of our financial results and are responsible for oversight and management of Netcracker’s global accounting policies, processes and internal controls. We manage intercompany activities, foreign currency transactions, acquisitions, technical accounting policies, and many more.
This individual will support us with orchestrating the global financial close process as well as have direct responsibility for critical and high visibility areas of accounting. This role will partner with FP&A, Revenue, Tax, and other internal stakeholders in managing and communicating deadlines and interdependencies with a focus on delivering high-quality financial information. The ideal candidate will possess excellent analytical skills, a thorough knowledge of accounting principles, and experience in coordinating the month-end close processes. The successful individual will be the driving force for continuous improvements in our financial close, controls and reporting processes.
- Play a key role in overseeing monthly global accounting close, including preparation and communication of global close calendars, close progression and acting as the global point person for communication and related inquiries.
- Own general accounting function for North America Segment, which includes supervision and review of the accounting entries prepared by shared service center, account reconciliations and flux analysis.
- Support the worldwide monthly consolidation and reporting process including preparation of monthly consolidated financial statements and reporting packages for management reporting.
- Partner with the global accounting, financial operations, financial systems, and FP&A teams to coordinate and communicate interdependencies, monitor achievement of close process milestones, and achieve timely resolution of issues.
- Support external audit activities and audit preparation as well as assists with internal audit initiatives.
- Drive process improvement initiatives that fully leverage system capabilities, improve transparency, and control, and accelerate close and reporting timelines.
- Maintain and ensure ongoing compliance with accounting policies and procedures.
- Mentors and trains team members.
- Assist or lead various other ad hoc accounting related projects.
Education and Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA preferred.
- 6-8 years’ experience in accounting, preferably with a mix of accounting and financial reporting and audit experience.
- Detail oriented and hands-on style with experience working in a global accounting environment including previous experience in a Leadership and/or Supervisory role.
- Experience with ERP and reporting systems preferred.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- A relationship-builder who works across organizational functions and levels to support the achievement of goals and thrives on being the go-to person.
- Strong managerial skills or capabilities.
- Solid sense of accountability and sound judgement; highest ethical standards and focus on quality and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic and the ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Experience working with stakeholders/partners at all levels, globally, across the organization.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other functional systems.