Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Process project requests for server capacities.
- Communicate with project teams and IT leads to understand the project requirements
- Calculate resources for new hardware servers, virtual machines and cloud tenants and their cost
- Analyze used resources to calculate the required expansion
- Place requests for the purchase of equipment, creation or expansion of virtual machines and cloud tenants
- Check servers after preparation by IT HelpDesk
- Create and monitor capacity orders for server resources, prolong previously allocated environments, decommission environments released by projects
- Keep environments inventory systems up to date
Experience & Requirements:
- Basic knowledge of Linux (Unix) platform: commands, pipes, processes, directory structure
- Basic knowledge of 3rd party software: Java, application servers (WebLogic), Databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL) (desirable)
- Ability to analyze used and free resources on servers
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, Outlook, working with tables and formulas in Excel
- Work experience with ticketing systems (Jira)
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical and decision making ability
- Ability to work in an international team.
- Fluent English & Spanish Speaker
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other Technical Engineering discipline.