Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
As an Applications Engineer with Netcracker, you will provide timely and effective technical support for Netсracker's applications and/or products that are in commercial use by our clients’.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide timely and effective technical support for Netсracker's applications and/or products that are in commercial use by the customer – which may include the following activities:
- Identify, analyze and troubleshoot technical issues;
- Perform service restoration activities and eliminate business impact, either by means of the system or by providing workaround using technical toolset (e.g. PL/SQL, etc.);
- Provide cost-effective solutions for issues within Netcracker software, ensuring SLA compliance;
- Develop data fixes;
- Work with client’s and/or Netcracker’s ticket tracking portal;
- Interact with all teams involved into support of complex multi-application systems (CRM, Provisioning, Integrations, Billing, etc.);
- Follow incident and problem management processes (ITIL);
- Participate in Change Request implementation
- Work as part of the telecom service providers’ transformation program, providing wide range of services, such as Application Delivery (UAT participation), Application Support, Hosted or Remote Managed Services;
- Participate in customer meetings to assure issue resolution;
- Organize knowledge transfer between project and support teams;
Experience & Requirements:
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge on Telecom mediation process/functionality.
- Good experience in production support of BSS/OSS, preferably having experience in Mediation.
- Familiarity with database concepts.
- Ensure SLA compliance
- Unix/Linux Shell /Perl /PLSQL scripting and should be able to write SQL's.
- Ability to work with multi-threaded process in Linux.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision on complex projects.
- Detail and customer service oriented.
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills with the ability to solve problems and make decisions
- Ability to conduct in-depth research
- Experience in working in a multi-client and multi-vendor environment
- Ability to work in group environment which achieves results through teamwork
- Knowledge on ETL is an added advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other Technical Engineering discipline.