Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Position Summary: As a System Analyst with Netcracker, you will provide timely and effective software configuration support for Netсracker's products that are in commercial use by our clients.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Take part in implementation projects and further support of developed software source code and configuration ◦Analyze functional requirements and put them into implementation considering existing system and product components architecture
- Implement necessary changes following software engineering best practices
- Troubleshoot, analyze, provide workarounds and resolve various complex software and operations problems related to customer solution during acceptance and production phases
- Provide post-production support services for the customers, including the following activities: ◦Analyze, identify, prioritize and assist in resolution of issues in production environments within defined SLAs.
- Analyze, categorize, implement and deploy change requests and enhancements to further improve the existing solution
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
Skills & Requirements:
- 2+ years of recent development experience in enterprise systems
- Strong Java, Spring, Jakarta EE and SQL skills
- Experience with Oracle DB (SQL, PL/SQL)
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering best practices (e.g. Agile software development, unit testing, code reviews etc.)
- Experience with building APIs and services using REST, SOAP
- Good written and spoken English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Will be a plus:
- Experience in Docker, Rabbit MQ, Kafka
- Experience in telecommunications (OSS/BSS)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other Technical Engineering discipline.