Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Netcracker Technology is looking to hire a Systems Engineer to be part of our World wide Development team. This role involves troubleshooting software issues and developing software solutions in a variety of programming languages. You will be working in a respected international team with experience and knowledge to provide innovative coding solutions and technical consultancy to major Telecommunications and Utilities businesses around the world. The person selected will be responsible for coding production fixes and developing change requests for our real-time and cloud-based product sets. This role is technically challenging and requires excellent problem solving and technical skills.
Role & Responsibilties:
- Taking part in supporting existed products and implement new features by provided design
- Write clear code, well-tested, well-documented and with quality that adheres to internal and industry best practices
- Define root-cause of the issues in existed code and implement neat fixes
- Taking part in code review
- Submit own code for code-review
- Communicate with team on regular manner
- Good programming skills using Core Java SE (Collections, Multithreading, JDBC, File and Network IO)
- Base programming skills using Java Web technologies (JSP, Servlets, WebFilters) with ability to deploy to one of famous web-servers (for instance: TomCat, WildFly, Weblogic, etc)
- Familiar with base design patterns (Singleton, Factory, Observer, Visitor, Dependency Injections)
- Ability to create basic DML SQL for Oracle or PostgreSQL
- Ready and easy in learning
- Good team player
- Good speaking and writing English
- Be familiar with Spring Framework, Hibernate
- Familiar with Test-Driven-Development
- Familiar with SVN, GIT or other version control systems
- Familiar with Ant, Maven or other build automation frameworks
- Ready to support already written code
- Familiar with JIRA or other issues tracking systems
University degree on Computer sicence or related fields.