If digital transformation, next generation technology and growth opportunities excite you, then apply to join our Netcracker Technology team. Our culture and collaborative work environment are the keys to our success.
What’s in it for you?
Here you will work with the best in class global teams, earn a competitive salary and contribute to the largest digital transformations happening around the world. We offer a wide range of outstanding benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave. We are an equal opportunity organization, and we are growing!
What will be your responsibilities?
As a Senior Systems Engineer at Netcracker, you will troubleshoot software issues and develop software solutions in a variety of programming languages. By working with a respected, international team you'll provide innovative coding solutions and technical consultancy to major Telecommunications and Utilities companies around the world. In this role, you will be responsible for coding production fixes and developing change requests for our real-time and cloud-based product sets. In addition, you will also be responsible for:
- Taking part in supporting existed products and implement new features by provided design
- Write clear code, well-tested, well-documented and with quality that adheres to internal and industry best practices
- Defining root-cause of the issues in existed code and implement neat fixes
- Submitting own code for code-review and taking part in code review
- Advocate for simplicity, reliability, manageability, scalability, extensibility, reusability and performance
- Estimating and designing new features
- Training junior team members as needed
What experience and education do you need for this role?
- Good programming skills using Core Java SE & Java EE (2+ years), Spring-framework or Quarkus, Web technologies (JSP, Servlets, WebFilters) with ability to deploy to one of famous web-servers (TomCat, WildFly, Weblogic, etc) (2+ years), Oracle PL/SQL or Postgres PSQL (1+ year)
- Good understanding of Version Control Systems principal. Experience in SVN and GIT, application security principals, test-Driven-Development, NIX commands, sufficient for debugging and analyzing application issues
- Familiar with Maven or other build automation framework
- Good speaking and writing English
- Familiar with Agile
- Ready to support already written code
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge in CI/CD
- Ability to use & write REST API
- Familiarity with Messaging Frameworks
- Familiarity with Streaming Frameworks
- Familiarity with distributed applications
- Familiarity with JIRA or other issues tracking systems
Who is Netcracker Technology?
We are a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!