Are you someone who enjoys working with next-generation technology, interacting with best-in-class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
As a Project Manager, you are primarily responsible for the development organization and control of project materials; schedules and costs for multiple to large-scale to the most complex highly visible projects. Function as a liaison between internal and external clients, technical staff, contractors, and vendors from project conception to project completion. May provide subject matter expertise in technical areas such as telecommunications, data communications, information systems and technology infrastructure design; administration; security, maintenance, and support. Incumbent also mentors junior project manager and influences and drives project office “best practices” and facilitate various technical steering committees. May manage projects from a technical perspective either client driven or internal NetCracker driven projects.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ownership of delivery of the project or major stream of the transformation program
- Development of plans, ownership of schedule, scope and budget
- Setting up the team in collaboration with resource/competence centers, R&R, key methodology principles
- Communication with customer management and onsite counterparts on status, risks/issues & mitigations, including periodical business trips. Manage client and 3rd party vendor issues in relation to implementation decisions and preferences where necessary
- Providing workload balancing, prioritization, dependencies and integration of multiple streams of the project to ensure feasibility of schedule
- Ensuring compliance with contractual agreements and SLAs
- Leading project scope control for the project including justification of changes and impacts to customer, working with account (commercial) team on financial aspects of change management
Experience and Requirements:
- Minimum of 7-8 years of experience as Project manager in solution implementations and professional services for the BSS/OSS Telecommunications industry.
- Understanding of Telecommunications industry and delivery methodologies: Waterfall, Agile.
- Presentation & meeting management skills
- Comfortable in ambiguous situations, personal leadership.
- Strong ownership and responsibility.
- Fluent in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field