OFF SITE PROJECT MANAGER
If digital transformation, next-generation technology, and growth opportunities excite you, then join our Netcracker Technology team! Our culture and collaborative work environment are the keys to our success. Here you will work with the best in class global teams, earn a competitive salary and contribute to the largest digital transformations around the world.
What’s in it for you?
At Netcracker, we are all entrepreneurs. This means we get creative when thinking of technical solutions, we explore possibilities and innovations and get excited about new technology. We take complete ownership of our roles and aren’t micromanaged or left feeling like just another number. The results we achieve are highly visible to our leadership team and we are recognized for our work and promoted accordingly.
What’s the scope of this role?
- Ownership of delivery of the project or major stream of the transformation program
- Development of plans, ownership of schedule, scope and budget
- Setting up the team in collaboration with resource/competence centers, R&R, key methodology principles
- Communication with customer management and onsite counterparts on status, risks/issues & mitigation, including periodical business trips. Manage client and 3rd party vendor issues in relation to implementation decisions and preferences where necessary
- Providing workload balancing, prioritization, dependencies and integration of multiple streams of the project to ensure feasibility of schedule
- Ensuring compliance with contractual agreements and SLAs
- Leading project scope control for the project including justification of changes and impacts to customer, working with account (commercial) team on financial aspects of change management
What skills and experience will you need for this role?
- Minimum of 8 years of experience as Project manager in solution implementations and professional services for the BSS/OSS Telecommunications industry.
- Understanding of Telecommunications industry and delivery methodologies: Waterfall, Agile.
- Presentation & meeting management skills
- Comfortable in ambiguous situations, personal leadership.
- Strong ownership and responsibility.
- Fluent in English and Portuguese.
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Who is Netcracker Technology?
We are a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization, and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and stay up to date on our company news.