If digital transformation, next-generation technology, and growth opportunities excite you, then join our Netcracker Technology team! Our culture and collaborative work environment are the keys to our success. Here you will work with the best in class global teams, earn a competitive salary and contribute to the largest digital transformations around the world.
What’s in it for you?
At Netcracker, we are all entrepreneurs. This means we get creative when thinking of technical solutions, we explore possibilities and innovations and get excited about new technology. We take complete ownership of our roles and aren’t micromanaged or left feeling like just another number. The results we achieve are highly visible to our leadership team and we are recognized for our work and promoted accordingly.
What’s the scope of this role?
- Work collaboratively in a team of software engineers implementing Telecoms Order Management system
- Implement integration interfaces and functional business logic on Java according to the designs provided by the Business Analyst team
- Work with testing team during testing process to fix code defects
- Assist with UAT process to improve user’s experience
What skills and experience will you need for this role?
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- Expertise in Java (preferable) or other object-oriented programming language
- Basic understanding of integration concepts and API: REST-based integrations/APIs (postman, json, SOAP)
- Understanding of XML
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL
- Understanding of Telecommunication technologies and related business process will be considered as a Plus.
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields.
Who is Netcracker Technology?
We are a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization, and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and stay up to date on our company news.