If digital transformation, next-generation technology, and growth opportunities excite you, then join our Netcracker Technology team! Our culture and collaborative work environment are the keys to our success. Here you will work with the best in class global teams, earn a competitive salary and contribute to the largest digital transformations around the world.
What’s in it for you?
At Netcracker, we are all entrepreneurs. This means we get creative when thinking of technical solutions, we explore possibilities and innovations and get excited about new technology. We take complete ownership of our roles and aren’t micromanaged or left feeling like just another number. The results we achieve are highly visible to our leadership team and we are recognized for our work and promoted accordingly
Netcracker Technology (www.netcracker.com) is looking to hire a Release Management specialist to join our growing company. This position will be part of our Engineering Department based in our Sao Paolo office in Brazil . The role will support the end-to-end software development life cycle process.
What’s the scope of this role?
- Work on NetCracker BSS/OSS product development projects
- Keep records and coordinate versions of software components included in design solutions.
- Control the tree of component versions, organize branching and merging of functionality between development branches.
- Organize the elimination of software solution deployment failures during installations on internal and external environments, fixing and analyzing incoming problems
- Fix installation problems and develop solutions by interacting with development and support teams.
- Maintain internal environments in the configuration required for development tasks.
What skills and experience will you need for this role?
- Fundamentals of project management and software development methodologies
- Fundamentals of configuration management of software development
- Fundamentals of information systems deployment
- Fundamentals of IP architecture
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- BE / BTech Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Electronics and Communications;