If digital transformation, next-generation technology, and growth opportunities excite you, then join our Netcracker Technology team! Our culture and collaborative work environment are the keys to our success. Here you will work with the best in class global teams, earn a competitive salary and contribute to the largest digital transformations around the world.
What’s in it for you?
At Netcracker, we are all entrepreneurs. This means we get creative when thinking of technical solutions, we explore possibilities and innovations and get excited about new technology. We take complete ownership of our roles and aren’t micromanaged or left feeling like just another number. The results we achieve are highly visible to our leadership team and we are recognized for our work and promoted accordingly.
UI/UX SMEs are user-facing resources within the Professional Services Organization. They are at the forefront of working with customers and act as end user advocates for the purposes of identifying project and product needs. They typically fulfill their role during the requirements gathering, design, and testing phases of the project.
What is the scope of this role?
- Work on User Interfaces applying UX processes and best practices;
- Manage projects for internal and external customers;
- Work as a team with developers, testers, analysts, and managers;
- Communicate with foreign customers, conduct negotiations;
- Defend ideas in front of customers and colleagues.
Experience & Requirements:
- Portfolio is a must
- At least three years of experience working on interfaces;
- Experience designing web and mobile applications
- Experience with one or more UI tools (e.g. Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch)
- Excellent Visual Design Skills
- Portfolio is a must
- Ability to work with large amounts of input data;
- Willingness to negotiate independently with customers and colleagues from diverse cultural backgrounds;
- Good communication and teamwork skills;
Bachelor degree in Graphic Design and/or User Experience, Computer Science
Who is Netcracker Technology?
We are a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization, and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and stay up to date on our company news.