Senior Network Engineer - Cisco ACI
We’re looking for a Senior Network Engineer with Cisco ACI hands-on experience who will play a key role in the global network operations including support, implementation, troubleshooting, maintenance, and documentation. The focus will be on the support of day-to-day day network operations, systems and network capacity, redundancy, high availability, and implementation of network best practices and technologies of Enterprise\Customer network environments.
- Configuration, maintenance and support of network solutions in Offices, Data Centers and external projects of the company;
- Configuration and maintenance on network equipment Cisco, Juniper, HPE, Dlink
- Communication with projects teams;
- Taking part in customer faced\external projects;
- Optimization of network infrastructure;
- Documentation of network topologies and changes;
- Troubleshooting of networking issues, root cause analysis;
- Preparation and coordination of technical tasks, maintenance of project documentation;
- At least 7 years of network engineer related experience.
- Upper-Intermediate English (B1, B2 level)
- Cisco ACI expertise – 2 years minimal experience.
- Cisco ACI expertise, including:
- Knowledge of ACI architectures, including single site, multi-pod, multi-site.
- Knowledge of ACI components (Tenant, BD, VRF, APIC, L2out and L3out), Nexus DC technologies such as vPC, VXLAN.
- Functional level knowledge of implementing ACI using infrastructure as code and automation tools (Rest API, Ansible).
- Strong working knowledge in switching and routing domains: STP, VLAN, 802.1x, IPv6, LACP, Stacking, VRF, PBR, GRE, HSRP, secured VTI, OSPF, ISIS, BGP(iBGP, eBGP, MP-BGP), NAT, IPSec, ACL;
- Hands on experience in Cisco Enterprise\Data Center Switches, Cisco Router ISR\ASR, Cisco ASA\Firepower\FTD\FPMC, Juniper EX\QFX\SRX,MX, FortiNet\WEB, CISCO\Juniper\FortiNet\F5 Virtual Appliance.
- Knowledge of the principles of operation and configuration Data Center Spine-and-Leaf Architecture.
- Comprehensive hands-on skills in configuration and troubleshooting of networking environment.
- Responsible and Self-motivating attitude;
- High educability and systems thinking;
- Some travel is required (domestic & international);
Will be as advantage:
- Good/Advanced level of *nix operating systems;
- Knowledge of Bash, Python, Go scripting, etc;
- Knowledge of Cloud/Virtualization Technologies: KVM, OpenStack, ESXi;
- A self-developed examples of documents: presentations, description of the solution architecture, technical tasks, other technical/project/operational documents;
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field required.
- CCNA/CCNP/JNCIA/JNCIP R&S holder or equivalent level of knowledge required.