Senior Network Engineer Cisco ACI
We’re looking for a Senior Network Engineer with Cisco ACI hands-on experience who will play a key role in the global network operations including support, implementation, troubleshooting, maintenance, and documentation. Focus will be on supporting day to day network operations, systems and network capacity, redundancy, high availability, implementation of network best practices and technologies of Enterprise\Customer network environments. Professional growth and continuous improvement are our passion, successful candidate shares our vision and mindset.
- Configuration, maintenance and support of network solutions in Offices, Data Centers and external projects of the company;
- Configuration and maintenance on network equipment Cisco, Juniper, HPE, Dlink
- Communication with projects teams;
- Taking part in customer faced\external projects;
- Optimization of network infrastructure;
- Documentation of network topologies and changes;
- Troubleshooting of networking issues, root cause analysis;
- Preparation and coordination of technical tasks, maintenance of project documentation;
- At least 7 years of network engineer related experience.
- Cisco ACI expertise – 2 years minimal experience.
- Cisco ACI expertise, including:
- Knowledge of ACI architectures, including single site, multi-pod, multi-site.
- Knowledge of ACI components (Tenant, BD, VRF, APIC, L2out and L3out), Nexus DC technologies such as vPC, VXLAN.
- Functional level knowledge of implementing ACI using infrastructure as code and automation tools (Rest API, Ansible).
- Strong working knowledge in switching and routing domains: STP, VLAN, 802.1x, IPv6, LACP, Stacking, VRF, PBR, GRE, HSRP, secured VTI, OSPF, ISIS, BGP(iBGP, eBGP, MP-BGP), NAT, IPSec, ACL;
- Hands on experience in Cisco Enterprise\Data Center Switches, Cisco Router ISR\ASR, Cisco ASA\Firepower\FTD\FPMC, Juniper EX\QFX\SRX,MX, FortiNet\WEB, CISCO\Juniper\FortiNet\F5 Virtual Appliance.
- Knowledge of the principles of operation and configuration Data Center Spine-and-Leaf Architecture.
- Comprehensive hands-on skills in configuration and troubleshooting of networking environment.
- Responsible and Self-motivating attitude;
- High educability and systems thinking;
- Some travel is required (domestic & international);
- English – Intermediate;
Will be as advantage:
- Good/Advanced level of *nix operating systems;
- Knowledge of Bash, Python, Go scripting, etc;
- Knowledge of Cloud/Virtualization Technologies: KVM, OpenStack, ESXi;
- A self-developed examples of documents: presentations, description of the solution architecture, technical tasks, other technical/project/operational documents;
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field required.
- CCNA/CCNP/JNCIA/JNCIP R&S holder or equivalent level of knowledge required.