Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
As an Applications Engineer with Netcracker, you will provide timely and effective technical support for Netсracker's applications and/or products that are in commercial use by our clients’.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide timely and effective technical support for Netсracker's applications and/or products that are in commercial use by the customer – which may include the following activities:
- Identify, analyze and troubleshoot technical issues;
- Perform service restoration activities and eliminate business impact, either by means of the system or by providing workaround using technical toolset (e.g. PL/SQL, etc.);
- Provide cost-effective solutions for issues within Netcracker software, ensuring SLA compliance;
- Develop data fixes;
- Work with client’s and/or Netcracker’s ticket tracking portal;
- Interact with all teams involved into support of complex multi-application systems (CRM, Provisioning, Integrations, Billing, etc.);
- Follow incident and problem management processes (ITIL);
- Participate in Change Request implementation
- Work as part of the telecom service providers’ transformation program, providing wide range of services, such as Application Delivery (UAT participation), Application Support, Hosted or Remote Managed Services;
- Work on-site at telecom operator premises as required to provide services for Production systems for varying periods of time;
- Participate in customer meetings to assure issue resolution;
- Organize knowledge transfer between project and support teams;
- Mentor and train new team members;
Experience & Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in technical support of enterprise software applications or products;
- Spoken and written English & Spanish
- At least 2 year of work experience with Application and DB environments (e.g. WebLogic server and Oracle server);
- Strong knowledge of SQL, PL-SQL;
- Ability to read Java code
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills; quick learner;
- Consistently sound level of judgment and professional conduct;
- Responsibility and focusing on results; meet challenging deadlines;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- The following knowledge and experience would be highly preferred but not required:
- Knowledge in OSS/BSS solutions, including batch and real time billing products;
- Enterprise software, telecommunications or call center background;
- Knowledge/experience in the following concepts and technologies: Docker; NFV Cloud, SDN, Cassandra, Apache Ignite, Kafka, REST API, Microservices, Big Data, Machine Learning;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other Technical Engineering discipline.