Full Stack Developer
If digital transformation, next generation technology and growth opportunities excite you, then apply to join our Netcracker Technology Team! Our culture and collaborative work environment are the keys to our success. Here you will work with the best in class global teams, earn a competitive salary and contribute to the largest digital transformations happening around the world.
What is in it for you?
At Netcracker, we are all entrepreneurs. This means we get creative when thinking of technical solutions, we explore possibilities and innovations and get excited about new technology. We take complete ownership of our roles and aren’t micromanaged or left feeling like just another number. The results we achieve are highly visible to our leadership team and we are recognized for our work and promoted accordingly.
What will be your responsibilities?
As a Full Stack Developer with Netcracker you will participate in the development and technical support for Netcracker projects throughout the LATAM region and across the globe. This position will be part of a strong development team that is based in Argentina.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot, analyze, provide workarounds and resolve various software problems in customer solution during acceptance and production phases.
- Implement and deploy change requests and enhancements to the existing solution.
- Take part in implementation projects and further support of developed software source code and configuration
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Mentor and train new team members
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and team members
Experience & Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of recent development experience in enterprise information systems or equivalent
- Proficiency in Java, J2EE and SQL technologies;
- Experience with Oracle Server (SQL, PL-SQL);
- Experience with development of J2EE systems;
- Knowledge of implementation methodologies and development techniques;
- Good written and spoken English and Spanish is a must;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience in software technical support or equivalent will be considered an asset;
- Experience in telecommunications (OSS/BSS) will be considered a strong asset but is not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other Technical Engineering discipline.
Who is Netcracker Technology?
We are a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Engage with us on LinkedIn!