Quality Assurance Engineer
If digital transformation, next generation technology and growth opportunities excite you, then apply to join our Netcracker Technology Team! Our culture and collaborative work environment are the keys to our success. Here you will work with the best in class global teams, earn a competitive salary and contribute to the largest digital transformations happening around the world.
What is in it for you?
At Netcracker, we are all entrepreneurs. This means we get creative when thinking of technical solutions, we explore possibilities and innovations and get excited about new technology. We take complete ownership of our roles and aren’t micromanaged or left feeling like just another number. The results we achieve are highly visible to our leadership team and we are recognized for our work and promoted accordingly.
What is the Scope of this role?
- Develop Test Cases, Test Scenarios and help develop other project documentation
- Review and analyze various project documents, including Requirements, Use Cases, Design Specs
- Expert review of test documentation
- Preparation of test data
- Identify Test Data for Auto Tests
- Expert review of prepared test data
- Testing, including regression tests, of a solution and its accompanying documentation
- Take part in Bug/Change Management: create new bug/change issues, support the existing ones
- Coordinate with developers, engineers, business analysts on all issues that need to be clarified
- Coordination of quality issues with other departments
- Coordinate with QA Lead, bring any outstanding issues encountered during testing/bug fixing to QA Lead's attention
- Report progress to QA Lead on daily basis
What skills and experience will you need for this role?
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software testing, including scripting and execution;
- Willingness for self-development in Software Quality Assurance domain;
- Experience in direct work with client on a project;
- Excellent knowledge of software testing methods and technologies, experience in using them;
- Knowledge of specific software and tools (JIRA, etc.);
- Ability to communicate with the customers on QA issues;
- Strong knowledge in Telecom domain;
- Experience with test automation
- Basic SQL knowledge, understanding of basic Java principles
- Fluent English and Spanish
- Initiative, creativity;
- Ability to communicate with customer;
- Interest in self-development;
- Striving for analytical work
University Degree in Computer Science or Related fields
Who is Netcracker Technology?
We are a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization, and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and stay up to date on our company news.