If digital transformation, next generation technology and growth opportunities excite you, then apply to join our Netcracker Technology Team! Our culture and collaborative work environment are the keys to our success. Here you will work with the best in class global teams, earn a competitive salary and contribute to the largest digital transformations happening around the world.
What is in it for you?
At Netcracker, we are all entrepreneurs. This means we get creative when thinking of technical solutions, we explore possibilities and innovations and get excited about new technology. We take complete ownership of our roles and aren’t micromanaged or left feeling like just another number. The results we achieve are highly visible to our leadership team and we are recognized for our work and promoted accordingly.
What is the scope of this role?
As an Administrative Assistant, you'll support the Company by executing all the general and facility processes in Cordoba, such as onboarding employees, maintaining an engaging office environment and providing assistance to the Corporate HR department as needed. You will be responsible for ensuring all key Company and local office policies and procedures are understood and implemented. This position offers the opportunity to get involved in all areas of HR such as performance, management, benefits administration, hiring and onboarding, exits, employee relations, HR administration, etc..
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Oversees and supports all administrative duties in the office and ensures that the office is operating smoothly
- Manages office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary
- Processes invoices as needed
- Assists the HR team with specialized administrative duties related to on-boarding.
- Schedules or assists in scheduling appointments, meetings, and/or conferences, as needed.
- Runs various routine errands, as required, related to office activities and maintenance.
- Is the first point of contact for employees for any HR-related matters
- Responsible for the coordination of office activities and management of multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines
- Performs related duties as required
What skills and experience will you need for this role?
- Cordoba residency required
- Availability to work from the office
- Advanced Microsoft Office application skills
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Advanced communication skills in Spanish and English are a must. Any other languages are a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while keeping attention to details
- Strong drive and initiative, with an improvement-focused mindset
- Experience working in a global, US-based organization
- Strong organizational skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced multicultural environment
Who is Netcracker Technology?
We are a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization, and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and stay up to date on our company news.