Join Netcracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
To provide a higher level of technical support to clients using the product software package. Will assist customers and Client Support Representatives with problems ranging from a simple application question to major/complex software, solution or operation error.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position is a high level technical support position for the Software Support Department and reports to the Manager, Client Support or the Sr. Manager, Client Support. May be required to act as Lead Analyst for small team of Client
- Support Representatives.
- Working with the customers, client support reps, business users, programmers and managers, this position is responsible for researching and resolving complex software, solutions or operations problems.
- Must be able to work on the more complex customer problems. Any high priority problems or special projects will be assigned to the Client Support Analyst and they must assume the responsibility of getting the problem resolved within the time frame established by the manager.
- Support the managers and other analyst in researching and resolving complex software problems.
- Be able to teach at least two areas of product software package and may be required to visit a client site to participate in training or other client related activities.
- Available to support client 24 hours/day 7 days/week
Education & Professional Certifications:
- Entry into TCP
- Bachelor’s Degree in related technical discipline And two years relevant experience
- Or Master’s Degree in related technical discipline
- Or six years relevant experience without college degree.
- Movement within TCP
- Minimum two years’ experience in B1 Level TCP position.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of Computer Programming, Computer Operating Systems, Network Communications and Software Packages.
- Must have proficiency and knowledge in Telecommunication Domain, specifically Operation Support System (OSS) and Telecommunication Networks
- Must have proficiency with various software applications programs including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent knowledge of computer hardware and communications environment.
- Understanding of software, operating systems and languages.
- Experiences in end-to-end delivery of at least 1 New Release/Solution Enhancement project
- Experiences in creating process documents, Use Cases etc. using tools like Visio is good to have
- Willingness or ability to travel