If digital transformation, next generation technology and growth opportunities excite you, then apply to join our Netcracker Technology Team! Our culture and collaborative work environment are the keys to our success. Here you will work with the best in class global teams, earn a competitive salary and contribute to the largest digital transformations happening around the world. .
What is in it for you?
At Netcracker, we are all entrepreneurs. This means we get creative when thinking of technical solutions, we explore possibilities and innovations and get excited about new technology. We take complete ownership of our roles and aren’t micromanaged or left feeling like just another number. The results we achieve are highly visible to our leadership team and we are recognized for our work and promoted accordingly.
What is the scope of this role?
Netcracker Technology (www.netcracker.com) is looking to hire a Lead Front End Developer to join our growing company. This position will be part of our Engineering department based in one of our local offices in Brazil (Sao Paulo or Campinas).
- Work on NetCracker BSS/OSS product development projects;
- Software development on NetCracker solutions implementation projects;
- Provide expertise and best practices on technical aspects of product development and implementation projects including performance;
- Ensuring compliance with technical specifications and detailed requirements;
- Integrating all parts of the solutions and performing Integration testing;
- Supporting Release Management and Deployment of solution;
What skills and experience will you need for this role?
- Minimun 5 years of strong working experience using Java EE , Spring Frameworks and Spring Boot for REST Webservices;
- Experience with Relational Databases (PostgreSQL);
- Large experience with React to cover Front End activities and Java for Back End;
- Experience in distributed systems development using microservices with JEE and Spring Boot.
- Fluent English (verbal/writing skills) and Portuguese
- Availability to work from the office at least in Hybrid mode.
- BE / BTech Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology OR Electronics and Communication;