Join Netcracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Netcracker Technology is looking to hire an experienced Technical Support Manager to join our growing company! The Technical Support Manager will be providing support to one of our largest customers in the LATAM region. This role will be pivotal in our delivery of outstanding customer service and accountability to insure successful resolution of higher level incidents.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design, development and management of the end-to-end support process, based on customer specific and requirements from the other support and business user groups involved in the process;
- Working on critical and high severity incidents and problems: provide timely and sufficient technical expertise, status updates and reports;
- CR/Support services upsell;
- E2E change requests management and delivery;
- Development of the Resource plan and control the resource usage within the support project;
- Planning account budget and resources; keep project within the allocated budget; finding the resources to execute on time and on budget and quality project;
- Internal and external communications management, carrying out of regular meetings / phone calls / conferences / presentations;
- Participation in the support and maintenance sales cycles (meetings with customer management and support representatives, development of presentations, working on the requests for proposal, evaluation of the resources and costs for support services etc..);
- Working with senior and top management on the support and maintenance related questions;
- Service Contract and request for proposal (RFP/RFI) review and validation;
- Line management of Support analysts team
Experience & Requirements
- Experience in Customer Support department minimum.
- work experience with WebLogic Application and Oracle DB.
- Good spoken and written English & Spanish
- Good communication skills
- Strong responsibility;
- Team leadership;
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Knowledge of SW development/implementation methodology
- Knowledge in OSS/BSS solutions
- Ability to read Java code and query Oracle DB
- Higher Technical education in Computer Science or related field