The professional we are looking for will act as a Support Analyst and will be allocated in São Paulo office, but with the availability to travel to client site when necessary, responding to the Support Manager. Responsible for the second level of support and maintenance of the rating and billing solution.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
This function includes: Addressing and solving incidents reported by the client, involving: opening and follow-up of tickets to the third level, and to the client, Reproduce problems, Test the solutions delivered by other levels, Support the customer's IT staff during billing cycles, develop/homologate scripts for data corrections, Documentation, Training of team members, Sharing of information and results, etc.
Experience & Requirements:
Technical / Functional Competencies:
- Knowledge / Experience in the UNIX environment;
- Knowledge of Databases and Relationship between tables;
- Knowledge of SQL language, Oracle DB or other equivalent database;
- Experience working allocated at the client's office and being used to "client facing" situations.
- Higher education (may be attending);
- Fluent English and Spanish.
Skills / Attitudes:
. Investigative spirit and effective communication;
. Dynamism, proactivity and work under pressure;
. Ability to learn through reading documents and manuals;
. Perception and analysis to guide and solve problems;
. Ability to conduct more than one activity simultaneously;
. Self-taught and self-managed;
. Availability for eventual trips.
. Knowledge in Telecom and business rules;
. Previous experience in billing or mediation systems.