Service providers need to transform their businesses and operations in order to generate new revenue and deliver the best possible customer experience.
October 17, 2016
Businesses continue to pursue digital strategies in order to meet the diverse needs of their customers in both B2B and residential markets. At Futurecom 2016 this week in São Paulo, Brazil, Netcracker will showcase its broad range of solutions and services designed to help service providers of all sizes successfully transform into digital companies, allowing them to generate new revenue through the creation and deployment of new services and deliver an experience that aligns with customer expectations.
Netcracker at Futurecom
When: October 17-20, 2016
Where: Hall C, Booth# 20
Transamerica Expo Center
São Paulo, Brazil
Be sure to catch our experts speak:
Monday, October 17
- 10:10 - 11:20 AM
- Room: BRASIL
- Evolution Strategy of Current Networks for the Adoption of SDN and NFV: New Operational Models for a Better Agility in Business
- Márcio Zara, NEC/Netcracker
- Fabio Marchiori, Viavi Solutions
- Hector Silva, Ciena
- Marco Di Constanzo, Tim
- Mauro Fukuda, Oi
- Renata Marques, Dell EMC
- Sandro Acácio Tavares, Nokia
- Werner Weller, Vivo
Tuesday, October 18
- 3:10 - 5:00 PM
- Room: BRASIL
- Digital Economy 2025: Trends on Communication and Information of Global Businesses
- Brad Stockdell, Netcracker
- Diana Coll, Nokia
- Fernando Moulin, Vivo
- Luís Minoru Shibata, Tim
- Marcus Starke, Ciena
- Markku Makelainen, Facebook
- Paola Sardi Madueño, Deloitte
- Rui Pedro Saraiva, Oi
- Shinya Kukita, NEC
- Vincent Rousselet, Amdocs
Visit our booth (Hall C, #20) to meet with our team of experts and schedule a technology demonstration:
- NaaS: Fast Commercialization of Network Services
- NEC/Netcracker NaaS can improve the end-to-end cycle of real-time service ordering, delivery and deployment of next-generation network services through a holistic environment of pre-integrated partners.
- Transport SDN
- Optimize network traffic and automate configuration to maximize performance across all transport layers.
- B2B Provisioning
- Improve the end-to-end lead-to-fulfillment process for provisioning enterprise services.
- B2C eCommerce and Point of Sale
- Augment the end-to-end provisioning of mass market services by providing the best possible omnichannel experience.
- Intelligent Visual Customer Support
- Leverage augmented visual capabilities to improve customer service and reduce support costs.
- Customer Billing Management
- Activate 360-degree views of accounts and billing operations.
We look forward to seeing you in São Paulo!