Get your business, operations and technology ecosystems ready to take full advantage of NFV and SDN.
April 18, 2016
For service providers to make the promises of software-defined networking (SDN) and network functions virtualization (NFV) come true, they need to change their businesses. The technology enabling many of these new capabilities already exists, but getting the business, operations and technology in alignment can be challenging.
Some companies may need a full-scale network transformation, but others need a gradual approach to digital services, starting with revenue management and operations. We understand that every business is different, which is why we are the strategic partner to help service providers chart a personalized, proactive approach to embracing virtualization.
We can prove it to you at booth #42 and #43 at NFV World Congress hosted by Layer123, which is set for April 19-22, 2016, in San Jose, California.
Netcracker at NFV World Congress
Check out our workshop:
“Is Your Business Ready to Move Forward with SDN/NFV?”
Tuesday, April 19 from 3:30-5:30 PM PST
This engaging forum is designed around switching the conversation from the readiness of technology to the readiness of your business. During the two-hour seminar, we will highlight how to overcome common pitfalls on the road to virtualization and how improving agility, streamlining cost structures and introducing new revenue opportunities are all within your grasp…if you take the right approach.
If you miss our workshop, be sure to come see our subject matter experts speak!
- When: Tuesday, April 19 @ 1:35 PM PST
- What: PRESENTATION “Achieving a Leading Digital Portfolio Through the Implementation and Enablement of an Integrated Best of Breed Ecosystem”
- Who: Vasile Radoaca, Chief Technology Officer, Netcracker
- Why: Find out how you can implement new business and operational strategies that support ecosystems flexible enough to enable wide-ranging partnerships and the delivery of in-demand services.
- When: Wednesday, April 20 @ 4:05 PM PST
- What: PRESENTATION “Focus Your Business Forward: What it Takes to Commercialize NFV”
- Who: Ari Banerjee, Senior Director of Strategy, Netcracker
- Why: Discover how you can overcome hurdles from legacy BSS/OSS that are preventing you from fulfilling, assuring and monetizing services in hybrid environments.
- When: Wednesday, April 20 @ 5:10 PM PST
- What: PANEL DEBATE “Building a Common Orchestration Platform”
- Who: Aloke Tusnial, Vice President of SDN & NFV Sales, NEC/Netcracker
- Why: Enjoy a fresh discussion on how much standardization is necessary, the risks of duplicating work and how we can learn from the mistakes and successes from operators during the past decade.
- When: Thursday, April 21 @ 9:30 AM PST
- What: PRESENTATION “Focus Your Operation Forward: Building an Agile Operation at Scale”
- Who: Vasile Radoaca
- Why: Find out how you implement an agile approach and use end-to-end service design and orchestration tools to operate and support scalable networks without introducing new risk.
- When: Thursday, April 21 @ 5:25 PM PST
- What: PANEL DEBATE “Creating Revenue from NFV+SDN”
- Who: Ari Banerjee
- Why: Discover how SDN and NFV create flexible infrastructures that can support agile service definition and delivery.
Or stop by our booth #42 and #43 to see our demonstrations:
- Residential vCPE – Turning Home Networks into Revenue Sources
- Enterprise vCPE – Bringing On-Demand Network Services to More Enterprises
- Transport SDN – Using Transport Networks as a Source of Profit
We look forward to seeing you San Jose!