Top 5 #MWC16 Takeaways
Netcracker’s announcements, partnerships and technology help service providers stay focused forward at Mobile World Congress and beyond.
The GSMA projects that more than 1 billion people will become mobile subscribers over the next five years. Within that same time frame, the average mobile subscriber in North America and Europe is expected to consume around 22 GB and 12 GB of mobile data per month respectively, with video becoming the dominant type of mobile traffic.
During this past week at Mobile World Congress 2016, participants learned all about the opportunities and obstacles such growth and expansion creates. Here is a quick list of Netcracker’s top five takeaways from #MWC16:
- BT expands strategic partnership with Netcracker. The largest fixed and mobile operator in Britain is on a mission to build a world-class communications infrastructure and Netcracker is providing revenue and billing management solutions and professional services to ensure BT can meet its objectives.
- NEC and Juniper team up in the virtualization arena. Netcracker’s BSS, OSS and end-to-end orchestration capabilities play an important role in the overall efforts that Juniper and NEC are taking provide virtualized solutions to service providers and enterprises worldwide.
- Netcracker listens to its customers. During Mobile World Congress, there was rarely ever an empty seat in the lounge area and the meeting rooms were booked solid and packed to capacity inside Netcracker’s redesigned booth.
- Demos put everything in perspective. Every customer is different and Netcracker’s technology demos in the NEC booth showcased a wide range of capabilities to help service providers be more efficient and innovative.
- Netcracker unveiled its new brand that is pragmatic, optimistic and focused forward. Netcracker’s new brand and tagline is loaded with meaning and blends the company’s entrepreneurial spirit with its expanded role as a trusted advisor during the evolution of communications networks. Likewise, Netcracker’s new Website highlights its people and their insights the industry, emerging technology and how Netcracker is stepping up to be the strategic partner its customers need as their businesses change.
We hope you had a successful week at Mobile World Congress. Check the events page on our Website to find out where Netcracker is going next.