TMC, a global, integrated media company, has named Netcracker the winner of its 2013 Excellence in SDN Award.
Waltham, MA — December 26, 2013 —
Netcracker Technology announced today that TMC, a global, integrated media company, has named Netcracker the winner of its 2013 Excellence in SDN Award, presented by TMC's INTERNET TELEPHONY Magazine and SDN Zone.
"SDN is a critical area of investment for our customers as they seek to reduce their Network and Data Center CapEx and OpEx significantly while simultaneously creating a platform to launch innovative services faster in the marketplace," said Sanjay Mewada, Vice President, Strategy at Netcracker. "We are honored that TMC, INTERNET TELEPHONY, and SDN Zone have chosen to recognize Netcracker as the winner of its 2013 Excellence in SDN Award. It underscores Netcracker's long-held commitment to bring innovation and solution excellence to our customers."
Netcracker's SDN offerings include a broad range of tools and capabilities that communications and media service providers and enterprises need to drive greater efficiency, automation, orchestration, and control of their network and data center assets.
Specifically, it provides:
- A Service Orchestration solution that enables dynamic management of network configuration and fulfillment for both software-defined data centers and WAN networks
- A Service Chaining solution that can be used to create complex WAN based and multi-data center based service offerings dynamically
- A comprehensive NaaS cloud management solution that provides a centralized abstraction of logical/virtualized network resource inventory across heterogeneous cloud networks and multi-vendor SDN deployments
- A dynamic capacity management capability that enables operators to maximize their SDN investments by optimizing their network infrastructure utilization
- An on-demand Service Fulfillment solution that enables end users/tenants to automate their capacity expansion and service provisioning actions
- An analytics-driven Network Policy Management solution that helps operators achieve real time service assurance for each of their multi-tenant customers
"Recognizing leaders advancing SDN technologies, TMC is proud to announce Netcracker as a recipient of the annual Excellence in SDN Award," said Rich Tehrani, CEO at TMC. "Netcracker's SDN Solution has demonstrated innovation and will help shape the face of the quickly evolving industry. It is our pleasure to honor Netcracker for their inspiring work."
SDN architecture has already had a profound impact on the IT and Telecom industries and, as this technology continues to grow in popularity, the Excellence in SDN Awards recognizes the companies that are leading the way in SDN architecture and applications.