Features & Benefits
Our Cloud Platform provides the full range of business and operational capabilities:
- Extensive multi-tenancy support
- Automated scaling and healing
Enhanced SDN/NFV solutions support
- Support for smooth transition to the virtualized world
- Foundation for unified partner-focused ecosystems
Open integration interfaces
- Comprehensive privacy
- Support for a variety of touchpoints
- Real-time interaction support
Powerful catalog-driven automation
- End-to-end policy management
- Basis for advanced big data analytics
Overarching business and operations management environment
- Cutting-edge high data volume processing
- Consolidated administration of operations
Cross-application solution transparency
- 360-degree business-oriented view
- Business agility enhancements
- Modular architecture
- Multi-level configuration opportunities
Insights View All
Swisscom Launches Strategic Initiative for Migration to Cloud-Based Applications and Virtualized Infrastructure with NEC and Netcracker
Swisscom AG has signed a memorandum of understanding with NEC and Netcracker as a part of its major cloud-based transformation.
Telefónica Selects Netcracker for Massive BSS Transformation Program Across 7 Countries
Netcracker Technology has been selected to transform Telefónica’s BSS platforms for wireless and fixed services at seven Latin American Telefónica properties.
Consolidated Communications Deploys Netcracker’s OSS Solution to Optimize Service Delivery
Consolidated Communications has gone live with Netcracker’s OSS solution to consolidate its service fulfillment systems and reduce the cost, time and effort required to enhance operational agility.
M-net Expands Relationship with Netcracker to Include TOMS Suite
M-net Telecommunications GmbH has selected Netcracker for a large-scale business transformation program.
The Pitfalls of OSS Transformation
OSS transformation can bring serious business risks which a CSP much anticipate and plan to address. Although many CSPs have modernized their OSS, prior to starting they may not have had a clear view of the potential issues that could arise.