Todays’ networks have become more dynamic and complex, encompassing a diverse variety of physical, virtual and hybrid technologies. In order to simplify service delivery and assurance processes for converged, virtualized, cloud and value-added services, you need to establish a unified, real-time view of virtual resources in their dynamic environments, while maintaining an accurate and centralized inventory of physical resources.
Our Active Resource Inventory offering:
- Provides unified, real-time visibility into physical networks, devices and technologies, as well as virtual NFV and SDN resources.
- Supports active monitoring for hybrid infrastructure changes, enabling quick reconciliations or updates based on relevant information.
- Is fully configurable, technology- and vendor-agnostic, which accelerates the introduction and support of new network technologies and VNFs.
- Provides an end-to-end multilayer view of physical and logical resource inventory and IT infrastructure.
- Is open and fully compliant with ETSI, TM Forum, MEF, 3GPP and other industry standards.
- Exposes open REST APIs to enable seamless integration with third-party orchestration and monitoring solutions.
- Leverages a web-based, user-friendly and intuitive GUI to enable unified visualization capabilities across physical and virtual infrastructure with the ability to drill down to the NFVI level.
- Supports 5G and other complex networks that have millions of assets.
Our Active Resource Inventory enables you to:
- Deploy and manage hybrid networks through the use of physical and virtual infrastructure modeling capabilities.
- Improve customer experience and streamline service delivery and assurance processes by accessing a complete, up-to-date and accurate view of the entire network.
- Reduce opex by minimizing costly manual interventions and enabling more automation.
- Enhance network rollout efficiency by using real-time, accurate and centralized resource information.