Today’s software-defined and virtualized networks introduce new capabilities you need to support the growing demand for next-gen services. The increased flexibility facilitated through these types of environments can help automate operations, although they may not guarantee full integration into service-level operations; you still need reliable technology to enable smooth integration with SDN/NFV solutions and effectively manage services across both physical and virtual networks.
Netcracker’s Service Orchestration offering enables the coexistence of physical and virtual services and ensures efficient, cross-domain service lifecycle management. It delivers the following capabilities:
- Unified service orchestration across hybrid networks.
- Centralized and automated service management through a single platform.
- Converged service delivery across physical and virtual networks for all lines of business through a single, service-agnostic system.
- New levels of service creativity and innovation with a scalable, cloud-native platform and microservices-based architecture.
- Pre-integration with service design environments.
- Closed-loop control of virtualized services.
- Multivendor, service-specific configuration of physical and virtual network functions by leveraging industry-proven methods.
- Embedded analytics which help collect and analyze real-time and historical service usage data to enable smart, proactive control decisions.
Our offering enables you to:
- Reduce opex, improve operational efficiency and accelerate service fulfillment with a centralized platform for managing physical and virtual services.
- Optimize customer experience with faster service provisioning and unified fulfillment processes that enable physical and virtual service bundles.
- Generate new revenue by accelerating time-to-market and attracting new customers with analytics-driven, personalized service offerings.