Operating Hybrid Networks
Streamline your operations in an era of unlimited possibilities.
With new technology will come hybrid infrastructures that need to be unified, managed as one, and leveraged by the business to quickly respond to new realities.
The network is becoming increasingly complex. The introduction of new technologies like virtualization and software-defined networking coupled with increasing fragmentation with technologies driven by 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, small cells and widespread fiber adoption demands new approaches to managing this complexity.
But it's not just the infrastructure that's evolving…it's the whole business, and it's every customer. Consumer and enterprise customers, in a way, want the same thing. They want secure, on-demand access to a growing number of digital services. Beyond that, they want these services easy to buy, easy to use and easy to manage. Any successful digital service must meet these basic requirements.
To address these challenges, the business processes and underlying OSS need to evolve in order to manage network and IT systems from multiple vendors in a single end-to-end platform. Legacy and virtualized infrastructure must be managed together in order to automate the configuration and orchestration of new services, and to ensure that the customer's experience with those services is seamless at every touchpoint.
Netcracker brings more than 20 years of experience delivering industry-leading operations management solutions that help our customers evolve both their operational processes and OSS technology. We help you focus on the opportunities directly in front of you and uncover the path to new revenue, while streamlining your operation through transparency, automation, and a unified view of your business, your IT systems and your network.
Features & Benefits
Netcracker provides an end-to-end solution with comprehensive set of capabilities for managing your hybrid infrastructure and services:
- Experienced team of consultants with more than 20 years in operations management to deliver industry best practices.
- End-to-end service orchestration to enable delivery of diverse complex services over hybrid infrastructure.
- Service, vendor and technology-agnostic solution capable of handling existing and new services across multi-vendor physical and virtual infrastructure inside data centers and across wide-area networks.
- Plug-n-play approach for introduction of new technologies and services to significantly reduce time-to-market
- Customer-centric service management leveraging advanced analytics to improve customer experience.
- Real-time visibility into operations to increase user responsiveness and improve organizational agility.