Almost all service providers have virtualized their network functions, enabling them to be hosted on standard COTS servers. But in order to support the connectivity, compute and storage needed for virtual network functions (VNFs), you'll need an open, carrier-grade infrastructure platform.
Our next-generation OPNFV-compliant Data Center & NFVI offering is built on our deep cloud and data center expertise, giving you a solid foundation for enabling the flexibility, agility and automation needed for VNFs to perform.
Our commercially proven offering comprises high-density servers, high-performance storage and the communications industry's first commercial SDN environment. Its carrier-grade capabilities enable it to meet stringent SLAs and requirements while ensuring ecofriendly, carrier-grade scalability and performance.
The offering's OpenStack-based Virtual Infrastructure Management (VIM) component manages virtual compute, storage and networking, and enables interactions with our NFV Management & Orchestration and SDN Controllers offerings.
Our offering enables you to:
- Leverage an NFVI platform capable of supporting a wide range of VNFs at scale.
- Simplify and automate NFV operations, enabling the faster delivery of applications and services.
- Adopt carrier-grade performance, availability, security and scalability.
- Quickly deploy VNFs that can respond to dynamic customer demands efficiently while maintaining consistent service levels.
- Embrace new levels of flexibility in order to deploy new services and dynamically scale up, down, in and out as needed.
- Reduce installation and operational costs.
Data Center & NFVI comprises the following modules:
Manage virtual compute, storage and networking with OpenStack-based virtual infrastructure management.
Data Center Automation
Automate routine operations to drastically reduce data center operational costs.
Storage & Compute
Leverage ecofriendly, high-density servers and high-performance storage to build next-generation data center infrastructure.
Data Center Network
Leverage the industry’s first commercialized SDN switches to automate provisioning and control of virtual machine connectivity in cloud data centers.