In order to expand your network and maximize infrastructure investment, you need an end-to-end view of your network, IT infrastructure and workforce. Our Infrastructure Management offering gives you this visibility, helping you automate processes over physical network and IT infrastructure. It supports network evolution and maintenance by giving you the tools to handle dispatchers and field engineers, manage all backyard and network-related assets, and improve multinetwork, multivendor data integrity.
With our Infrastructure Management offering, you can improve core operational processes, including network deployment and service delivery and assurance. Our single, centralized system can also help you achieve long-term goals of reducing opex and capex, all while minimizing manual and routine tasks and maximizing the value of your IT assets.
Our offering is built on our 25+ years of successfully delivering end-to-end resource management capabilities that unify and automate operations across service providers' infrastructure domains.
Our offering enables you to:
- Automate infrastructure maintenance processes to minimize manual work and increase productivity.
- Leverage a centralized repository of all back-end assets to help effectively plan and build networks and optimize capacity.
- Adopt a single, up-to-date view of all network-related assets across various operational states and locations.
- Centralize workforce information management and storage.
- Reduce the number of deployed platforms by using a centralized, technology-agnostic offering that supports multivendor, heterogeneous networks and IT environments.
Infrastructure Management comprises the following modules:
Optimize your skilled workforce to reduce opex and service costs.
Access a detailed view of physical and logical assets in your OSP network.
Track all network-related assets and their components in a single, centralized system.
Discovery & Reconciliation
Keep data up to date and synchronized to streamline provisioning and assurance.