Moving from traditional, hardware-based to software-defined services that can be delivered through an on-demand business model can pose a challenge for multivendor service chains and can increase the probability of hidden costs. As virtualization proliferates, tracking and managing license expirations become increasingly important, which means it needs to be handled accurately and effectively.
Our VNF License Management offering can help you overcome these challenges by delivering:
- Extensive support for a variety of licensing models with detailed granularity for each VNF.
- Centralized management of multivendor service chains.
- Automated license management operations.
- Seamless control over the entire license lifecycle.
- Standards-based APIs for third parties to make real-time adjustments.
- Real-time license monitoring to mitigate outages.
- Up-to-date and accurate license usage reports.
Our offering enables you to:
- Automate the licensing lifecycle of VNF and third-party services.
- Optimize license costs and reduce the impact of software licenses.
- Increase resource usage and distribution efficiency.
- Introduce new, elastic services via scalable VNFs faster.