NEC/Netcracker's SDN Controllers help accommodate increasing network traffic brought about by IoT devices, video applications and cloud services. Our SDN Controllers help networks become dynamic from end to end, providing bandwidth on demand with automated service provisioning and healing.
The SDN Controllers enable you to move to a vendor-agnostic and scalable networking model, providing centralized, hierarchical management capabilities for large-scale, multidomain and multilayer networks across WAN, transport and data centers. Our offering helps to create a single view across all domains and layers. It fully automates network connectivity provisioning and restoration, using embedded analytics to optimize resources across disparate networks.
Our Multilayer SDN Controller provides centralized management across packet and optical networks, optimized network usage through centralized path computation, zero-touch connectivity provisioning, along with restoration and network-capacity scaling.
Our SD-WAN Controller enables automated connectivity provisioning between enterprise branches and path selection at the edge based on each specific application’s needs. Enterprises can improve available connectivity utilization by leveraging techniques like sending non-critical traffic over the internet rather than utilizing expensive MPLS connections.
The Data Center SDN Controller automates provisioning and control of virtual machine connectivity in cloud data centers and provides real-time visibility into data center network topology.
Our offering enables you to:
- Monetize unused transport resources and introduce high-margin services like bandwidth on demand and bandwidth on schedule.
- Improve customer experience with self-service experiences, end-to-end SLA provisioning and monitoring, and proactive quality of experience management.
- Generate significant cost savings with simplified and automated service provisioning and restoration, an end-to-end global view of network conditions; and improved network utilization in multivendor, multilayer, multitechnology networks.
- Increase speed and agility when adding and managing new enterprise locations while offering improved security, low-cost WAN connectivity and improved application performance.
- Centralize data center networking and dynamic service chaining on demand for value-added VNFs.
SDN Controllers comprise the following modules:
Automate connectivity provisioning between enterprise branches and path selection at the edge based on each specific application’s needs.
Multilayer SDN Controller
Centralize path computation, connectivity provisioning and service restoration, and optimize network usage across packet and optical networks.
Data Center SDN Controller
Automate provisioning and control of virtual machine connectivity in cloud data centers and provide real-time visibility into data center network topology.
Insights View All
White Paper: Accelerating SDN/NFV Commercialization
Intrigued by what you've read so far?
Download our brochures
Netcracker 12 Digital Operations EnablementDownload
NEC/Netcracker SDN/NFV PortfolioDownload
NEC/Netcracker Transport SDNDownload
Netcracker 12 Product OverviewDownload
Netcracker 12 Professional ServicesDownload
Netcracker Corporate OverviewDownload
SD-WAN With NEC/Netcracker NaaS & VersaDownload