Netcracker's Service Fulfillment scored highest among all vendors in GlobalData's assessment for product portfolio and vendor competitiveness.
October 26, 2017
GlobalData recently released the results of its service fulfillment market assessment, naming Netcracker the overall leader. The assessment identified Netcracker's Service Fulfillment as the offering with the most product and market strengths.
The assessment affirmed that service providers are looking to accelerate time-to-market for digital offerings and deliver more flexible service plans to customers that want personalized bundles. GlobalData's report identified Netcracker's solution as the leading offering on the market because of its ability to meet the analyst firm's extensive selection criteria, including its ability to support:
- A comprehensive catalog platform that combines products and services.
- Automated fulfillment management capabilities.
- Robust orchestration and provisioning capabilities compatible with multiple vendor platforms and products.
- Integration with various cloud environments, including public, private and hybrid networks.
- Sophisticated order and inventory management that reduces fallout.
To learn more about Netcracker's assessment, the state of the service fulfillment market and the drivers behind the industry's ongoing transformation, download the GlobalData Service Fulfillment assessment.