Java Back end Developer
If digital transformation, next generation technology and growth opportunities excite you, then apply to join our Netcracker Technology Team! Our culture and collaborative work environment are the keys to our success. Here you will work with the best in class global teams, earn a competitive salary and contribute to the largest digital transformations happening around the world.
What will be your responsibilities?
Netcracker Technology (www.netcracker.com) is looking to hire a Java Software Developer to join our growing company. This position will be part of our Engineering department based in our Sao Paolo office in Brazil . The role will maximize the engagement metrics of Netcracker’s digital properties, as well as, the integrations and automations that take place between various systems to provide each department and stakeholder, with a more synchronized process environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work on NetCracker BSS/OSS product development projects;
- Software development using Java Enterprise Programming language to implement NetCracker solution projects;
- Provide expertise and best practices on technical aspects of product development and implementation projects including performance;
- Ensuring compliance with technical specifications and detailed requirements;
- Integrating of all parts of the solutions and performing Integration testing;
- Supporting Release Management and Deployment of solution;
Experience & Requirements:
- Strong development skills with Java 8, Spring Frameworks and Spring Boot for REST Webservices;
- Large Experience with Relational Databases (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL);
- SQL DDL/MML Operations
- Understanding of query plans and ability to tune them
- Experience in version control with Git and SVN
- Experience in Linux Shell
- Understanding REST API
- Experience in distributed systems development using microservices with JEE and Spring Boot, integration patterns using RabbitMQ, gRPC, docker containers and AWS services;
- Fluent English (verbal/writing skills); Portuguese
- Availability to work from the office at least on Hybrid mode (Office location Sao Paulo or Campinas)
Will be an advantage:
- Front end skills - HTML/CSS/JS
- Understanding of CI/CD process.
- JIRA/Confluence/ Crucible
- Build system like Jenkins
- BE / BTech Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Electronics and Communications;
"All of our job opportunities in Brazil are open to people with disabilities (PWDs)"/ “Todas as nossas oportunidades de vagas no Brasil são abertas a pessoas com deficiência (PCDs)"
Who is Netcracker Technology?
We are a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Engage with us on LinkedIn!